Our Spiritual Philosophy (With Father and Son, David and Bernard Frank)
Duration: 30 hours-online or live
Here at Frankly Shamanic, we do not believe in belief or judgement. We only acknowledge personal experiences as meaningful. Furthermore, we don’t expect students to accept as true what we say but only to trust their own experiences. Our aim, therefore, is to facilitate our students to have a mystical experience that they consider profound. For this reason, all our courses are experiential.
We define Shamanism as “The ability to act as an intermediary between the human world and the spirit world by connecting with ancestors, deities, spirit guides and power animals while in a trance-like state. The purpose is healing, self-empowerment, guidance and spiritual development.” Our emphasis is on Northern European Shamanism rather than Native American spirituality.
Therefore, our spiritual philosophy is based on the concept that the spirit world will always be there to help us when they perceive that we are striving to make life better for ourselves and others. Only with hard work, wisdom, and striving to achieve our full potential and personal enlightenment will the gods’ blessings come. We define enlightenment as “A shift in consciousness, where truth is discovered through personal experience, which is beyond all concepts and beliefs, resulting in the recognition of fundamental oneness with all of existence and that your true nature is whole, unbounded and everlasting.”
Aims and Objectives
- To explore the six core conditions and how they impact our lives.
- To improve the student’s experience of personal power and self-respect, leading to improved confidence and emotional wellbeing. We consider this essential for spiritual development.
- To facilitate participants to have personal experiences of connecting with ancestors, spirit guides, deities, angels and the spirits that reside in all things. The purpose is one of healing, guidance, experience, self-empowerment and wisdom.
- To enable participants to have experiences of being in harmony and oneness with the universe.
- To enable students to experience journeying to different dimensions.
- To facilitate students in enhancing their psychic abilities.