I am a certified introduction trainer of Meta Health, through both Meta Health International and Biocompass.
After learning this emotional diagnostic tool for about 14 years, I am excited to be able to offer the pre recorded course, which goes over and beyond what would be considered an ‘introduction’ course.
Pre-recorded means self paced learning and you can keep going back to the information for a refresher or look at the PowerPoint PDF.
Why is this course important for any Practitioner?
- This course has been designed in order to give you a broad spectrum of Meta Health/Biocompass. This is an addition to the very basics you would have learned on the EFT/MR Courses. This will help you be more confident as an EFT Practitioner by understanding more about the issue they are presenting with.
- By totally focusing on this very profound tool, you will gain a deeper understanding of:
- Physical and psychological conditions?
- How are they caused?
- How to efficiently locate the relevant traumatic events that need healing to reverse the process.
- A deep understanding of certain human behavior and how it is caused, by going deep into some of the more common ones such as Autism and Anorexia.
- To be able to understand valuable knowledge about where in a disease process you or your clients are?
- To understand how each brain layer, such as the brain stem is relevant to physical or psychological issues.
- Plus, much more………..
- A document for you to share with your clients with some post session Meta Health awareness.
When registered you will receive:
*10 sessions x 2 hours (audio and video recordings)
*Workbook to print off and complete during the sessions.
*The PDF of the Powerpoint
*A 30 minute chat with myself to clarify anything.
*A special offer from Rob van Overbruggen, should you wish to gou advance your studies
Completion of the workbook
There is no qualification in regards to this introduction module.
Fees: Price maintained at the early bird price for students attending Carolines MPLR course.
This can be paid via PayPal to account email@example.com
(please pay to ‘family and friends’ to avoid fees.