We understand there can be quite a bit of confusion with the various EFT Training Authorities and which one is right for you, so below are some of the reasons you might want to train with us at EFTMRA (EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy).
All EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Trainings have similar core content, regardless of how they are marketed.
*EFTRMA is Founded by Karl Dawson. Karl is one of only 28 EFT Masters trained by the Founder of EFT, Gary Craig.
*We are the only training authority that also teaches Matrix Reimprinting using EFT. an EFT modality which we are proving, to be more gentle, quicker and yet gains deeper core healing than just EFT.
(NB: EFT is the core of the MR protocol, hence why level 1 and 2 EFT are a pre requisite).
*We teach EFT in a very direct, easy way, that is easy to learn and apply. All the information comes from the client which in turn allows fast results. This is in comparison to some ways of applying EFT which is quite ‘wordy’ for the Practitioner, takes more skill and the need to create phrases.
*We have no pre requisites to learn EFT. Just an open mind and willingness to learn.
We welcome students from all different backgrounds, whether you are a parent, teacher, psychologist, alternative therapist, GP, Nurse, for personal reasons or just want start a new exciting career path helping others to make a difference in the World.
*Whilst we are not an Association ourselves, you can join one such as IICT, an International Association that recognises and supports both EFT and Matrix Reimprinting and you can get insurance at the same time.
*The EFT courses start at a very basic level and work up from there. They include a combination of learning the theory of EFT, it’s application for various issues such as food cravings,, group discussion, volunteer demonstrations, group and individual healing practice.
*I keep course groups to a limit of 13, so that there can be more time spent with individual students in a comfortable, safe environment.
*There are few EFT Trainers in the World who have studied, Meta Health or Biocompass, however I have been learning this for about 10 years.
What is Biocompass or Meta Health as it is also known?
It is an emotional diagnostic tool that allows us to understand, when there is a physical issue, the theme of trauma that needs to be healed ie Kidney issues are related to isolation and abandonment.
Students love the introduction of these concepts into the EFT courses. Very empowering knowledge that is a complement to the EFT learning experience.
How you will benefit from attending the EFTMRA Courses:
*This course is a transformative experience apart from all the light bulb moments you will have.
Through practicing the technique of EFT, you will have the opportunity to heal your own limiting beliefs and patterns that no longer serve you.
You will leave feeling more confident, higher self esteem and more able to manage inevitable life events.
You will notice that you experience the World and the people in it, in a more positive light, now that you understand more about human psychology and what drives negative behaviours. This is very empowering.
Your Trainer, Caroline, has 13 years experience of using EFT on both herself and with clients.
She has been using Matrix Reimprinting since it’s beginnings and is known to be one of the best Practitioners in the World as well as being an International Trainer.
She has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you on many different topics especially healing from abuse and autism.
*We guarantee that you will love the whole experiences that these courses have to offer, feeling confident in your ability to use EFT on both yourself and others (family, friends, clients).
Career Personal Development points: Depending on your profession these courses may be used for your personal development. Each day is 6 points.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON LEVEL 1
- Brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- The discovery statement upon which EFT is based and the incredible implications this has in the healing process
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of energy system disruptions
- Psychological reversal – a new understanding of the reasons we don’t heal and simple techniques to overcome this very common obstacle
- The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and experiential practice
- EFT shortcuts – learn ways to streamline this already quick and elegant therapy
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT – including the importance of being specific, dealing with shifting aspects of memories and emotions, special points and being persistent
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas were EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and experience other EFT techniques – including the ‘tearless trauma technique’, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
The importance of energy toxins and how to eliminate their effects
- Understanding cognitive shifts – what verbal and physical signs to expect
- Lots of practice working with and experiencing the incredible results of EFT on your own issues
- Experience working with bothersome memories, phobias and addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON LEVEL 2
- Principles from The Palace of Possibilities – understanding how our lives, the people with whom we have interacted and the situations we have found ourselves in the past, cloud and become the focus and filters through which we see and experience life now
- Using affirmations with EFT. Understanding the reasons why these potentially incredible methods of focusing our intention and creating our desired reality often fail to work. Also how we can use EFT to remove these obstacles and create the future we desire
- Additional tapping points. Learn other meridian points that can be added to aid EFT treatments
- Ways to inject more gentleness into the EFT procedure – the ‘gentle’ techniques: the ‘tearless trauma’ technique, ‘chasing the pain’ and ‘sneaking up on the problem’
- Ways to find core issues – questions and techniques to get to the core issues and root causes of physical and emotional problems
- Addressing physical issues – methods to get to the core issues and emotional reasons behind physical issues and disease
- Further methods for testing results – determining whether an issue has been completely collapsed and how to look for remaining aspects
- Working with EFT by telephone – including exploring the many benefits of using EFT over the telephone
- Delivering EFT in groups – looking at the application, uses and many advantages of group tapping
- Borrowing benefits – see and experience the many powerful positive side effects when using EFT in groups.
For more information, availability or to register please contact Caroline M:0410417053
Completion of the 3 days EFT Level 1 and 2
Completion of the EFT multiple choice test online for a nominal fee as processed externally.
We encourage attending the courses as a refresher at a heavily reduced price.
I like to find out a bit about you before registering on the courses, also important for you to feel if I am the right fit for you, so please contact Caroline M:0410417053 for a chat or Email: email@example.com
At EFTMRA (EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy) we do not provide medical or psychological advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. The Practitioners/Trainers at EFTMRA provide general information for educational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. EFTMRA is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products you obtain through this Academy.
Any person intending to take part in any of the services provided must inform the proprietor or one of the practitioners if they have any physical, psychological or mental health issues of any kind prior to enrolment.