EFTMRA Accredited Matrix Reimprinting Foundation Practitioner Course, Sydney
August 15 @ 9:30 am - August 16 @ 5:30 pm| $725
Pre requisite EFT level 1 and 2 (3 days)
Matrix Reimprinting is the powerhouse use of EFT achieving core healing and transformations.
On this Practitioner Training Course, you will learn how to easily access RELEVANT memories, for any issues, that require healing and how MR is the more gentle application of EFT, minimising any re traumatising, discovering core limiting beliefs to heal on a deep sub conscious level.
With MR we achieving great results helping people heal from:
Allergies, phobias, PTSD, bullying/abuse, grief and so much more.
Why attend this accredited Course:
- To gain more comprehensive knowledge about how physical/psychological issues come from trauma.
- A deeper understanding of basic principles of psychology in an easy to understand way.
- A deeper understanding of shock/freeze and how that affects our biology.
- To understand how EFT is applied in the Matrix Reimprinting protocol to discharge shock and freeze moments at the source of when it happened.
- To attain more healing for yourself
- To progress as an EFT Practitioner and help clients have more profound results
- To be on board with the Matrix Reimprinting movement, led by Karl Dawson the Founder and EFT original Master. We currently have around 30 Trainers Worldwide and 2 Hay House Published Books, translated into about 12 languages so far, including Korean, Japanese, Chinese.
If you wish to become certified as a Practitioner, there are 2 options:
- Attend the Matrix Reimprinting for Specific Issues 2 day Training. See the description on the events page.
- Registration on the Matrix Reimprinting Membership website (99 Pounds annual membership)
Watching the required extra videos containing filmed demonstrations on various themes and experts education (about 17 hours)
Complete the online multiple choice test on the Membership site.
(There are no case studies required)
Once you have completed the above, you will receive a Practitioner Certificate and you can put your own profile on the membership website.
I like to find out a bit about you before registering on the courses, also important for you to feel if I am the right fit for you, so please contact Caroline M:0410417053 for a chat or email email@example.com